Whether for an engagement ring, wedding ring, or just a special occasion, emerald rings for women are the right choice. When choosing an emerald ring, it is important to consider the type of bracelet you want. The color of the ribbon can change the overall tone of the ring.
1. Product Type: - Green Emerald Silver Ring
2. Weight: - 10 Ct. Up to 25 Ct.
3. Source: - Brazil
4. Treatment: None
5. Natural Emerald Gemstones
6. Finish: - White, Pink Gold, Black, Yellow
7. Accents: - There are white accents
8. Ring size: - 7, can be resized
9. Metals: - 925 Sterling Silver
Payment: Customers in the region can pay by bank / cash. International customers can only pay via Paypal / Bank
Hours of operation: from 1 day to 7 days (varies by order)
Additional Services: This product defines custom size, color and shape and jewelry making Decades of experience in the jewelry industry> Export to over 25 countries> Paypal worldwide
About gemstones - Emerald is a gem that needs no introduction! This is the most attractive green armor, it is a name that has evolved to represent the most vibrant green color. An important gem of the beryl mineral family, emeralds are famous for their stunning green color. Emerald is known for its color from its luster, and for this reason, emerald is often compared to the value of a diamond. Emeralds are widely used in precious jewelry where they add drama to diamond jewelry by being the center of attention.
*Shipping and Delivery:
Processing of orders;
Processing time for all orders is normally 1 days business days.
For manufactured and custom orders it may take 7-12 business days to complete.
Shipping is made from India by USPS/India registered Post. The parcel is shipped by our shipping agent and the tracking number is provided on the shipper website in 1 day business time
The parcel is trans-shipped to USPS and the USPS tracking number may take 3-5 business days to show up on their website. and parcel delivered within 7 to 15 days
Expedited shipping is available by DHL /FEDEX/UPS/DHL. It takes 1-2 business days to ship after the usual processing time. Delivery is made within 5-7 business days thereafter.
Some countries and outlying states may take additional few days to deliver.10 days
How To Measure Ring Ring Size At Home
Worried about how you’ll get the measurements? Don’t panic just yet. There are several methods you can use to know how to measure ring size.
METHOD 1. USE A STRING/FLOSS
To measure with a string, you will need the following:
How to measure:
- Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
- Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with the pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
- Use the ring size chart above to translate the measurements into a ring size.
METHOD 2. USE A STRIP OF PAPER
To measure the ring size using a strip of paper, you will need the following:
- A strip of paper
How to measure:
- Cut a thin strip of paper about 100 millimeters long.
- Fold the thin strip of paper around the finger at the base and close enough to your knuckle.
- Mark the area where the two ends of the paper strip meet.
- Use the ruler to measure the length in millimeters to give you the circumference.
- Convert the measurement to the appropriate ring size, using the ring size chart above.
METHOD 3. USE A RING THAT FITS YOU
To measure the ring size using a ring that fits, you will need the following:
- A ring at home that fits the finger that will wear the engagement ring
How to measure:
- Measure the internal diameter of the ring (that’s the hole inside the ring, excluding the metal).
- Write down this measurement in MM, and use the conversion chart above to find your ring size.
If you are buying loose diamond and want to know the carat weight and sizing details please check this diamond sizing chart at our website . the chart contains all popular shapes and their size in mm with their carat weight. Click Here
If you are buying loose Moissanite and want to know the carat weight and sizing details please check this Mossianite sizing chart at our website . the chart contains all popular shapes and their size in mm with their carat weight. Click Here
Thanks for taking time and reading this article at clearopal.com.