Opal is a white colored semi-precious gemstone of silicate mineral family recognized for its wonderful ‘play of colors’. This astrological substitute of precious diamond is worn for success in creative pursuits, luxurious lifestyle, high social status, matrimonial harmony and good health.
Gemstone Name :- Natural Opal
Carat Weight :- 3.00 Carat.
Measurement:-11 x 11 x 4 mm
Gemstone Shape :- Round Cabochon
Gemstone Color :- White (Multi Color)
Stone treatment :- None
Origin :- Ethiopia
Transparency :- Opaque.
Payment: Regional clients can pay via bank/cash. The international clients can pay only via Paypal/Bank
Handling time: 1 day (varies with the order)
Added Service: Gemstone set custom size, colour and shape and jewelry making Decades of Experience in jewelry Industry > Export in more than 25 countries > Paypal verified world seller
About gemstones- Opal is a translucent or opaque gemstone. As Per Astrological belief, It is the stone for Venus planet and birthstone for the people born in October. Opal brings happiness and love to its wearer. This Stone has numerous benefits. Opal stone was formed a long time ago in cracks and spaces by the combination of water and silica. It is the one of the most colorful stone among all the gemstones and the play of iridescent colors make this stone beautiful and mystical. Opal is found in various colors, but the most common ones are pink, grey, white, slate, black and olive brown. It is the national gemstone of Australia. Opal is very beneficial stone for those people who are in the profession of tourism, dairy products, art and craft, movies, hotel, cinema and all artistic fields.
*Shipping and Delivery:
Processing of orders;
Processing time for all orders is normally 1 days business days.
For manufactured and custom orders it may take 7-12 business days to complete.
Shipping is made from India by USPS/India registered Post. The parcel is shipped by our shipping agent and the tracking number is provided on the shipper website in 1 day business time
The parcel is trans-shipped to USPS and the USPS tracking number may take 3-5 business days to show up on their website. and parcel delivered within 7 to 15 days
Expedited shipping is available by DHL /FEDEX/UPS/DHL. It takes 1-2 business days to ship after the usual processing time. Delivery is made within 5-7 business days thereafter.
Some countries and outlying states may take additional few days to deliver.10 days
How To Measure Ring Ring Size At Home
Worried about how you’ll get the measurements? Don’t panic just yet. There are several methods you can use to know how to measure ring size.
METHOD 1. USE A STRING/FLOSS
To measure with a string, you will need the following:
How to measure:
- Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
- Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with the pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
- Use the ring size chart above to translate the measurements into a ring size.
METHOD 2. USE A STRIP OF PAPER
To measure the ring size using a strip of paper, you will need the following:
- A strip of paper
How to measure:
- Cut a thin strip of paper about 100 millimeters long.
- Fold the thin strip of paper around the finger at the base and close enough to your knuckle.
- Mark the area where the two ends of the paper strip meet.
- Use the ruler to measure the length in millimeters to give you the circumference.
- Convert the measurement to the appropriate ring size, using the ring size chart above.
METHOD 3. USE A RING THAT FITS YOU
To measure the ring size using a ring that fits, you will need the following:
- A ring at home that fits the finger that will wear the engagement ring
How to measure:
- Measure the internal diameter of the ring (that’s the hole inside the ring, excluding the metal).
- Write down this measurement in MM, and use the conversion chart above to find your ring size.
If you are buying loose diamond and want to know the carat weight and sizing details please check this diamond sizing chart at our website . the chart contains all popular shapes and their size in mm with their carat weight. Click Here
If you are buying loose Moissanite and want to know the carat weight and sizing details please check this Mossianite sizing chart at our website . the chart contains all popular shapes and their size in mm with their carat weight. Click Here
Thanks for taking time and reading this article at clearopal.com.